Ask
    Lynn Maddox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2016, 11:08 PM
    What is this medication?
    White oblong caplet with 3273 imprint on one side and WPI On the other
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 4, 2016, 12:23 AM
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...nt-font-b.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

went off my medication [ 1 Answers ]

I am pregnant and went off my mental health medication what can I take so I am still stable and my family can handle me

Medication [ 0 Answers ]

Yes I tested positive and facing dui controlled substance schedule 2 or 3 charges and want to know if 76 ng/ml is an extreme level? That was my blood test results and I have no prescription but was caught with 10 mg tabs of vicodin so I assume they are basing my levels on that dosage.

Medication [ 3 Answers ]

Can I take pain medication with dietary supplements?

Is there any medication that can help me out?? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 29 years old and I have a boy, he is 5 years old. 2 weeks before his delivery I got sick and after delivery I came to now that I have acute promylocytic leukemea. Now I'm fine, my maintenance has been finished last year. Now I want to have another baby, my progesterone level is 3 now and my...

Medication getting in the way? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been taking some anxiety medication and its been really hard for me to reach my peak in bed. Its getting very frustrating to my boyfriend & myself. Usually I enjoy sex more than my boyfriend, and am practically begging for it.. but lately I think I'm just having sex out of habit, I find my...

View more questions Search