Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 2, 2016, 03:39 AM
    Samsung S6 Email problem
    I have a Samsung S6 and up until a couple of days ago I could send and receive Emails. Now when I go onto my Email account it says there are no Emails, there is also a message stating 'you may have emails that have not yet been retrieved from the server' (I have rec'd Emails on my computer for the same Email account). Nor can I now send Emails from my phone. As I say up until a few days ago it was working fine. I'm not particularly computer savvy and suspect I may have inadvertently caused the problem, I've checked you tube tutorials and searched for an answer online without luck. I've checked the settings but found nothing wrong. Can anyone help please?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 2, 2016, 06:32 AM
    Check your sync settings
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 2, 2016, 06:39 AM
    Thank you for helping, most of them were turned with the exception of a couple... calendar and task I think. As someone else set the account up for me I wasn't sure if they needed to be turned on, but I've done that now and my Emails are back... Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Problem? [ 4 Answers ]

When ever I try to send an Email, the letter gets all messed uYahoop. I have Yahoo and Hotmai space this has jumped out of placel , see the The highlighted are an example of what is going on. The "uYahoop" above was typed "up Yahoo" but it typed as seen. Also the screen jumps up...

Email problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am not receiving any emails on my Yahoo id which is (removed) People have been calling me up saying that they have not received my reply , however I am not being able to reply since I am not getting the email in the 1st place. This is a major problem , please provide me with a...

Samsung plasma TV PN58C590 picture problem [ 0 Answers ]

When my Samsung PN58C590 plasma TV is on a station that has a white or bright colored picture it gets a fuzzy black or purple line in the middle of the screen. It's about 4" high and it'll also get a thinner one at the very top of the screen. Can anyone tell me why and what the problem could be?...

Samsung television no sound problem? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Samsung la40a650a1fxxy 40in lcd TV and I've lost sound through the tv's speakers but if I turn on the amp for me surrond sound it comes through is there a reset sequence I can go through any ideas appreciated

View more questions Search