Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristy Moore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2016, 09:52 PM
    Hiv/aids
    How does ones body react if it's been infected by HIV/AIDS?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 1, 2016, 04:42 AM
    This is the wrong kind of site for this question. We would be re-writing huge amounts of information already on the internet. Just research HIV.

Plus, we don't know if you are 'just asking' or if you fear that you have been infected. If you have fears, you of course go to a clinic and get tested, possibly more than once. Please do not sit around worrying about every little symptom. And don't play Russian roulette with your body in the future. Know all about sexual diseases and how to prevent them before having sex, and know your partner well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2016, 08:10 PM
    It will often go for months or years with no signs what so ever. If there is reason to be concerned, a test should be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hiv,aids or std [ 1 Answers ]

Is true that if someone infected w any sirious transmitte diseases will be trade even if is not infected just in case to control the expasion?

Do you know someone with HIV and AIDS [ 6 Answers ]

I have a long timed friend that had contacted the disease either through his fast acting, life of the party, and being just plain pretty and too many people wanted him in all the ways loose. I noticed women given him an eye because he could cook and draw and carries a nice package. Lately, I have...

View more questions Search