Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike Honeycutt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2016, 06:58 PM
    Computers dell desktop
    My Google chrome isn't coming up now since I installed the Adobe on my Dell desktop computer this morning. Please let me know how to get the Google Chrome back so I can use it as my browser.

Thank-you,
    D Honeycutt

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 31, 2016, 05:57 AM
    Adobe what? What do you mean by Chrome doesn't come up? Do you still have a desktop shortcut, is it on the start menu? What version of Windows? We need more info.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 31, 2016, 01:40 PM
    All I know is that ever since I installed Win 10, Chrome often has to be coaxed to start (spins, stops, have to click at least once more), AND I keep getting told that it's not my default browser, and to click to make it default, no matter how many times I have done so.
    If I were a paranoid sort, I'd say that Microsoft really doesn't want me using it. Or I just have to start anew every time MS does an update in the middle of the night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Function button controls for dell computers [ 1 Answers ]

The function buttons do not work

Connect via remote desktop two computers on lan [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could provide me with step-by-step instructions on setting up Remote Desktop on two networked computers (not using internet) in an office. Both machines have windows xp pro. I want to be able to work on the other office computer without having to keep walking over to the...

Where to sell dell desktop and how much? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a dell 518 desktop it is less than one year old, but I need a power mac for recording music. It has a quad core 2.4 ghz processor, 3.00 gb of memory, a 450 gb hard drive and it comes with a 22in monitor. It has Microsoft office 2003 and all of the standard programs. Any help would be...

View more questions Search