Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritafajita Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Principles of Management
    What are some of the differences in Self regualation and Government regulation of an industry? Thanks..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 10:24 PM
    There is some information on the following site that may be of help to you. I hope that it is.

Government Regulation and Industry Self-Regulation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Principles of Finance [ 3 Answers ]

You read in the Wall Street Journal that 30-day T-bills currently are yielding 8 percent. Your brother-in-law, a broker at Kyoto Securities, has given you the following estimates of current interest rate premiums: Inflation premium 5% Liquidity premium 1% Maturity risk premium 2% Default risk...

Accounting principles [ 1 Answers ]

Accounting principles are the ground rules used by accounting entities in preparing statements for use by users of accounting information . A principle in physics ,however , such laws of gravity ,serves as a basis of developing theories and explaining the relations among physical objects ....

Principles of cooking [ 11 Answers ]

I want to start cooking (I will use a microwave). I will follow recipites but I also want to know why things happen, e.g.. What function does fat have in cooking (not talking about fat as the heating medium), what function does sugar have or eggs. Where do I find not just how to make a tasty dish...

View more questions Search