Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mccoleman123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2016, 01:02 AM
    Txv fail after service
    Had heat pump insid TXV replaced. Tech washed A coil in grass with garden hose and open lines. Tech also burned through copper three times and caught it on fire twice. Had to add copper to fix. Only pulled vacume for 11 minutes. AC now at 20 degrees across coil. Two weeks later same company comes out for heat not working and states outdoor TXV failed. Could above work have caused second TXV to fail?

Check out some similar questions!

TXV replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 11 year old Lennox heatpump unit. I had my annual service today and the tech said that I need to replace the TXV unit. The following is what he quoted me: Parts $43 Recover/vacuum/recharge/drier $592 TXV Labor ...

Recently my A/C unit went out - Service Tech penned it to a bad TXV. [ 6 Answers ]

He mentioned the part was under warranty - however - the labor was not & quoted 6 hrs to fix ~ ($800). My question - If a part is under warranty, why would the labor to install not be?

What happens if I fail to complete 40 hours of community service as a juvenile? [ 3 Answers ]

I was charged with underage consumption of alcohol, and charged again with possession of alcohol as a juvenile. I was supposed to do 40 hours of community service, and only did 2 hours. My court date is in 2 weeks. What are the consequences going to be?

Txv replacement [ 5 Answers ]

We have an under three-year-old, 5 ton Lennox unit that recently started blowing warm air. The A/C service guy found the evaporator had iced over. We turned the compressor off for three days to let the evaporator thaw. When the service guy returned, he turned on the A/C and it worked fine. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.