Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2016, 10:46 PM
    Gas or electric snow blower
    Guess I should get one, is a 24 inch cut gas or electric better?
    Gas maybe better, but can I get a good electric one?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2016, 05:38 AM
    All depends on what you are using it for, and how much and what type of snow you get most often. The cheap snow blowers don't cope with deep or heavy snow as well as better ones.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jan 30, 2016, 08:08 AM
    Depending where you live and how much snow you get and how much property do you need to snow blow? If you have a lot of snow to move then yes, a gas is best. I have a 200 ft drive a pad capable of 5 cars, thus I have a 10 HP MTD 29" Gas Snow Blower. I live in Maryland and we do get a good amount of snow from time to time. The machine is a 2005 and it for the first time has given me a problem. As did the 30+ inch snow fall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troybilt snow blower leaking gas [ 2 Answers ]

My troy bilt snow blower is leakin gas. I notice a pretty steady drip coming from the bottom bowl under the carb. Thanks

Craftsman electric start snow blower - help starting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a used 5 HP Craftsman snow blower, electric & pull starts. I've never used one, can't pull very hard, but I know it works with the pull cord. I don't know where the choke is, and suspect the electric start may be kaput. We've got a blizzard tonight, and I HAVE to get it started in a few...

Snow blower leaking gas from the shut off valve [ 2 Answers ]

Gas is leaking from the fuel valve on my snow blower. Does this means something is wrong with the valve?

View more questions Search