Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awalther1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2016, 01:40 PM
    Honeywell alarm system vista
    How do you reset a FC error code on a Honeywell vista 15/20 P? Everything says call the alarm company and that not possible. I have the master code but need to know how and what to enter exactly to clear or reset the star 40 Thur 44 phone data.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to disable communication to eliminate honeywell fc alarm ? [ 1 Answers ]

How to disable communication to eliminate honeywell fc alarm ? I no longer am paying for monitoring service, so my alarm is not communicating with the alarm company. Now I am getting an annoying chirp with an FC code on the display. I just want to enter the programming and disable the communication...

Home freeze warning system need a wireless alarm system that will reach 100 yards + [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heated building with no phone line. If the temp. drops I would like a alarm to sound at another location about 100 yards+ away.

Honeywell Alarm System Vista 20, how do I disconnect [ 3 Answers ]

I have this alarm but haven't used it in years. Now it has error code of FC that goes off everymorning at 5 am! Like I said I am not using it and it hasn't been monitored or had a phone connection in years. But I think some recent power outtages started this. So how can I just disconnect it all?...

Wiring for Honeywell RTH7600D, old system was Honeywell T841A1217 [ 2 Answers ]

I'd be most grateful for some assistance in wiring a new Honeywell RTH7600D to a heat pump system that has AC as well as Aux and Emergency heat (which I guess makes it a multi-stage system?). My old system was a Honeywell 841A1217, which had the following wires; I wired them to the new system as...

Transferring Brinks Alarm System to Non-Monitored System [ 5 Answers ]

I understand that when you cancel your Brinks-monitored security system that they come and remove their equipment (which you apparently don't own) or you can buy all their equipment for $500. The equipment removal exposes unpainted walls and previously-covered holes. Is it possible to install a...

View more questions Search