Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varunpandey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2016, 12:04 AM
    Ups problem
    Hi! I'm varun, I have one emerson ups connected with three external batteries of 12V each, when power supply is not available it get off & also continuously beeping when it is on, What should I do to get rid of this problem?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2016, 12:24 AM
    Replace the batteries.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 28, 2016, 07:41 PM
    If you have a volt ohm meter to test the batteries individually you might find that only one is bad and is causing all three to fail. Sort of like putting 2 good batteries and one dead one in a three battery flashlight and it will not light.
    varunpandey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2016, 11:54 PM
    Thanks I will try that! Appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Replace the batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    If you have a volt ohm meter to test the batteries individually you might find that only one is bad and is causing all three to fail. Sort of like putting 2 good batteries and one dead one in a three battery flashlight and it will not light.
    Thanks ! Appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Appzalien View Post
    Thanks ! Appreciate the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pop Ups [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sometimes when I search for something on Google a pop up related to the search terms will come. Then in the lower right hand corner of my monitor a small box will appear and it would say, ad served by Context...

Push ups and Chin Ups [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I have been training for about 2 months now on my push ups mainly involving a lot of girlie push ups (on knees) and weight training. I originally started not being able to do any, AND I still can't 2 months down the track. My friend however progressed quite quickly and got there no...

View more questions Search