Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeff2162 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2016, 06:53 PM
    Will I pass EtG test?
    If I drank 108 hrs ago will I pass the EtG test, I'm 5ft 10 weigh 175lbs and I'm 40 years old
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2016, 07:07 PM
    Depending on the analysis method, alcohol may be detected up to 80 hours or even up to a week.

Best bet is to get some help kicking the habit.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 27, 2016, 07:17 PM
    Based on the hours since you drank, you should be okay. But we can only guess. That's the best guess I can give.

What do you stand to lose if you fail?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2016, 08:07 PM
    If you have a long history of heavy drinking you still might fail.

But if even if you pass this time... doesn't mean you will get over the next time. The law of averages is against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Is it possible to pass the EtG test in 60 hrs? 61 hours prior to test I had 4 drinks. [ 1 Answers ]

The metabolic rate/half life supports this possibility tho' there are many variables i.e. EtG production, liver functions etc. Q. is there any hope that I will pass/survive this one test?

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

View more questions Search