Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nayang Hyolmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2016, 05:34 AM
    Inquiry
    Hi sir or mam.actually my friend returned his country from Dubai before finish his visa. And he is applying in another country and mbc ask him for Dubai clereance certificate and we don't know what to do.. and is it possible to make or not.. can you please give some suggestions about it.. thanks..

Check out some similar questions!

Inquiry [ 12 Answers ]

I got my period Dec. 19 to 25, 2012. On Dec. 25, 2012 I started using pills. Next period is due Jan. 18. On Jan. 2, 6, 7 and 8 (at around past 7am), have sex on pills. At night of Jan. 8, I stopped taking my pills for I misplaced it. Jan. 10, I started light bleeding and later turned out to a...

New Student Inquiry [ 2 Answers ]

My Assignment is to find a list of all Jacksonville FL companies and the revenue earned yearly. Question: Does anyone know were I can find this information ?

Non-Custodial Inquiry [ 4 Answers ]

I supposedly owe X dollars based on income I was projected to earn but actually earned zero dollars over the period of the order. My kids are 28 and 21 now, orders for each terminated when they turned 18 (no college). I feel X dollars should be zero dollars. What do I need to do to get...

Song inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

There is this song by someone, a band popular a few years ago, Breaking benjamin, or unwritten law, or hubastank, and there is onemore in that genral law It talks about being important even though other may write you off or somehthig... I can't really remember the words once in whiel it comes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.