Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weixu68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2005, 01:55 PM
    Excel: change relative address to absolute address
    Hi,
    In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table.
    Thanks,
    Wei
    Dreamboat Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2005, 06:58 PM
    I'm getting this answer for you.
    It requires a macro.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IP Address Change of 9iAS machine [ 2 Answers ]

We have changes IP address of our machine where Oracle 9iAS version 1 is installed with Apache Webserver. After the change, the AS has stopped connecting to the database. Can we do something without reinstalling the AS.

Ip address [ 6 Answers ]

How will I know the ip address of a computer.. Any answer will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Can't change my ip address.. Help... [ 7 Answers ]

Help me please cause I can't change my ip address... When I try to ipconfig /renew from ms-dos, "An error occured while renewign interface Local Area Connection 2: unable to contact your DHCP server. Request has timed out. no operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Ip address [ 2 Answers ]

I have two routers one behind the other. Yes I said two routers, one is a wired and the other is wireless I had to make some changes and now I can not get the wireless router to issue any ip address to the systems on it. The address that are given out is the ones that are default for the system in...

View more questions Search