Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grinnyg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2016, 04:26 PM
    What is a 1977 twenty dollar bill worth that the front is printed on both sides?
    1977 twenty dollar bill. Front printed on both sides. Found by bank teller when new. Never circulated.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 26, 2016, 05:23 PM
    Something like that would have to be verified by a professional. It is possible it could be fake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a misprinted one dollar bill it seems like they printed two halfs of two one [ 1 Answers ]

I have a misprinted one dollar bill it seems like they printed two, one dollar bilsl on the same note so it looks like four parts on the front of the dollar bill.

Twenty dollar bill 1985 value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a twenty dollar bill that seems to have a green marking in the upper left corner (looks like it was stamped over?) is there any value

Signatures printed on 1953 $5.00 held office AFTER bill printed [ 0 Answers ]

We have a $5.00 Red seal / serial # 1953 C series bill. My question is value because the Treasurer & Secretary of the Treasury held their offices 10 years AFTER the date on this bill. The Treasurer = Kathryn O'Hay Granahan & the Secretary of Treasury = C Douglas Dillon - the information I find...

What is my AU grade misprint five dollar bill worth (year 1977)? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has given me this five dollar bill to sell, as I am in great need of money right now. She received the bill for payment as a cashier in 1980 and thought it was special, so she made sure it was real then stuck it in her safe immediately. It has sat in her safe since 1980. It circulated...

Value1985 one dollar bill serial number one the 1st printed any value? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a one dollar bill serial # is ooooooo1 any value to this dollar 1985?

View more questions Search