Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quietone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2016, 02:06 PM
    Chlamydia...
    I'm 17 years old and when I was 16 I found out I had chlamydia. Please don't judge me. I'm not a who*e or a sl*t. I'm nearly certain I had it for near two months when I found out I had it back in July of 2015. And now 6 months later I'm still terrified of how it could effect me for the rest of my life. What are the chances I won't be able to conceive a child when I get older? The clinic didn't tell me much. Just gave me the medicine some condoms and a paper and pushed me on my way. This is messing me up so bad I don't know what to do. I feel so stupid and disgusting. My boyfriend had cheated on me and I found out through a friend that the girl he had gotten with was known to have an STD. I just need to know how badly this is going to effect me in the future when I decide I want children. Someone please help?

Check out some similar questions!

Chlamydia [ 4 Answers ]

I went for an annual check up I got a call saying I have Chlamydia my sex partner says he doesn't have it cause it don't burn. He and I don't use condoms. Did the dr make a mistake

Chlamydia? [ 1 Answers ]

Last Wednesday I went to the emergency room because my partner told me that went to get tested and they were diagnosed with chlamydia... I didn't get my results yet but they treated me for it anyway due to the expisure... They gave me a 7 day perscription and told me after the 7days any discharge I...

Chlamydia [ 0 Answers ]

After being on my prescription to get rid of chlamydia, when can i become sexually active again? The last day of my pills, the next day or when?

I have chlamydia [ 1 Answers ]

Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:

Chlamydia [ 10 Answers ]

I recently found out that I have it. Iam 16 and my boyfriend is 19 I tried discussing it with him. He doesn't know what it is. I tried to discuss it with him and explain it to him but he still doesn't get it. I told him and am still telling him that we need to go to the doctors. He has a very...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.