ritha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2016, 02:04 AM
    Java program using Bank Class
    1. Declare Bank class with below attributes:
    a. Balance – float
    Write below methods in this class.
    DepositMoney(depostAmount) // adds amount to balance
    WithdrawMoney(withdrawAmount) // subtracts amount from balance
    CalculateInterest(interestPercentage) // calculates interest and adds to balance
    DisplayDetails() //displays the balance details

Create object of Bank class and test above methods from main method in BankDemo class. Follow
    Class outline diagram as given below. Ensure class attributes are private and other methods are
    Public.

Define attributes with same name and data type as given in class outline.
     Define constructors and getter setters as given in the class outline.
     Ensure attributes are private and other methods which will be called from main method,
    Getter-setter methods and constructor is public.
     Use main method only for input and output and testing object creation and object methods
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2016, 02:22 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 26, 2016, 08:08 AM
    Hi. I could write this in about 10 minutes. I could, but I am not. This is a copy and paste of your programming homework. This is likely following either the class lectures or your Lab sessions. Regardless, you should have some examples of classes, defining classes, and the different permissions within a class.

So, give it a shot and then show us what you got. We can help troubleshoot and debug.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to invoke the variables from first class and second class to third class in java [ 0 Answers ]

I need to invoke the class1 and class2 variable to class3. class1 and class2 contain only variable , no methods. I am not able execute my program. My code contain some selenium scripts also My code as follows package TestObjects;

How to use the contents of another class in java? [ 0 Answers ]

http://i.imgur.com/4G55Kcw.jpg For example, in this program I want to use the contents of the computerchoice.java and playerchoice.java. How would I do it?

Java netbeans program- Connection between java and mysql,How to conn [ 0 Answers ]

which I wrote from a book but when I run it, it shows exception please give me the code to connect jlistbox to database when I click on btn1. btn coding should search "name" in database and shows all the names in listbox my coding: here-- r1,r2,r3 are radio btns and l1,l2,l3 are labels,...

Error: Java Virtual Machine Launcher "Could not find the main class program will exit [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir / Madam, When I am trying to open .exj extension file, I am getting error as mentioned above. Please help me, whether I have to install any java module or something other has to be done. Thanks

Decompling java .class [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a .java file from .class file? Is it possible?

View more questions Search