Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susan1good Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2016, 08:53 PM
    80's movie about kids trapped in russia
    What is the name of this movie. There was a rescue by a student hotshot pilot. One of the kids flashes a born in the usa t shirt to the Russians upon their escape
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 26, 2016, 06:34 PM
    The Rescue (1988)
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 27, 2016, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    It's not The Rescue , I've already checked , they go in by boat not a plane and it's one of the fathers who flies the plane out, also none of them are wearing the T shirt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie? Lady gets trapped in portrait [ 5 Answers ]

40 yrs ago I saw the beginning of a movie on TV, a weekend afternoon, in which there is a portrait of prehistoric times that comes to life when you look at it. In one scene, a man throws a ball into the picture, a dog chases after the ball, and the dog's owner, a lady, chases after her dog by...

Kids trapped in a carnival cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the title of this movie I saw this movie a while back and I only remember some blunt parts from the end but the characters are a group of kids trapped in a sort of carnival land one of them is a tall and dark dressed tin girl who carries with her a doll and some sort of black...

Aminated kids movie about animals trapped in a tree by a fire [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this movie as a child and my boyfriend did too. We just can't come up with the name of it. It was an animated movie about animals. The animals get trapped in there tree home by a fire. That's all I can remember... PLEASE HELP

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

80's movie kids trapped in russia [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie all the time when I was a kid ( and its not red dawn, american born, or iron eagle) its about a group of kids who go in to russia to save at least one dad, there they get trapped, and eventually hijack a russian plane to get out, but the americans are getting ready to shoot...

View more questions Search