Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonweiland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2016, 08:49 AM
    How to reattach over flow tube to corian sink
    The over flow tubes have become detached from my corian sinks. The glue used initially separated from the sink side of the original glue joint. I have not tried anything to reattach yet because I do not know the procedure or the type of adhesive required.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 25, 2016, 09:41 AM
    Clean and reattach with clear silicone.
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2016, 09:57 AM
    Use duct tape to hold in place until silicone sets.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian sink spill over tubeneeds repair? Need a name of a Corian Company in my area? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a thirteen year old house with Corian counter tops in all areas of the house. I recently realized that our sinks in the bathrooms need repair. The tube that connects to the overflow drain has detached from the underneath of the basin, on six of our sinks. HELP! I can't find anyone who...

Corian sink, tube detached, Instead of epoxy should I use liquid nails?e liquid nail [ 1 Answers ]

Corian sink, tube came detached. Instead of epoxy, would liquid nails or pl200 be better.

Cut out integrated corian sink from corian laminate countertop [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Wilsonart laminate kitchen countertop with integrated Wilsonart solid surface sink. The sink has cracked and I want to cut it out to install an acrylic drop-in sink in its place. The integrated sink is smaller in dimension than the hole I need to cut to accommodate the drop-in sink. ...

Corian sink [ 2 Answers ]

Can a corian sink be cut out of an existing corian counter top it looks to be one molded piece. My wife would like a ss sink

Are there any special cleaning crack tips for Corian Sink? Do I just get a Corian Kit [ 1 Answers ]

I need to repair a crack in a Corian Sink. Does any one know if I need to clean it out with anything special? It about 6 in. long. It's on the flat part of the sink.

View more questions Search