How ow old are you?
    undaladivakar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2016, 02:02 AM
    For a man...

We are 25 years old
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2016, 03:08 AM
    Safe as in how? Certainly not if one of the partners has HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, or other sexually transmitted infections. He also must trust that the partner will not bite his penis off.

I guess I'm not sure why you are asking whether or not it is safe.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 25, 2016, 03:24 AM
    Oral sex involves an exchange of bodily fluids. If other types of sex are safe, so is oral sex. The only risk you do not run with oral sex is pregnancy, although if you try really hard even that may be possible.
    undaladivakar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2016, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Oral sex involves an exchange of bodily fluids. If other types of sex are safe, so is oral sex. The only risk you do not run with oral sex is pregnancy, although if you try really hard even that may be possible.
    no.. No... what I want to ask is oral sex is cause for throat cancers or any other type of deceases. I am a male, usually I ll do oral sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    no.. no... what I want to ask is oral sex is cause for throat cancers or any other type of deceases. I am a male, usually I ll do oral sex...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 3, 2016, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by undaladivakar View Post
    no.. no... what I want to ask is oral sex is cause for throat cancers or any other type of deceases. I am a male, usually I ll do oral sex...
    I've not heard of cancers being directly linked to vaginal secretions, but consider this: Herpes is a virus that can be transmitted sexually. HPV is a virus that can cause cancers. Is there a connection? I don't know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 3, 2016, 05:40 AM
    Oral sex does not cause cancer. It can, though, cause Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, herpes, etc. if the person receiving the oral sex is infected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sex only oral [ 6 Answers ]

I've been getting to know this guy for a few months. I want to be in a relationship before I have sex because I think the dating and waiting will make out first time amazing. However, after a great date we were laying in his bed watching TV just spending qt together and we started making out and he...

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

View more questions Search