Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adeshaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2016, 11:09 AM
    80s or 90s movie with skipping stone scene.
    I remember a movie with a scene where a girl teaches a boy how to skip stones. There was magic involved I think.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 24, 2016, 06:00 PM
    The Witching of Ben Wagner (1990) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you help me name this movie - it's either from the 80s or 90s - please help?! [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me find this movie ? It's about this young girl and at the start I thought she went and saw whoopi Goldberg as a squatter in some old abandoned house and some how (I forget) she ends up in a fantasy/different place on a quest and the character I thought whoopi was guides her there Or...

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Name of a movie 70s or 80s with people turned to stone [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing it on TV over 10 years ago, basically the guy was travelling up a mountain on a pathway and if he walked off it he would turn to stone. There was someone planting visions in his mind of temptation that were trying to get him to walk off the pathway. I also vagely remember an eagle...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search