Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rhodalene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2016, 05:53 AM
    Skin lightening
    Please would like to know how effective hypercreme illumination fluid for skin lightening works
    irosol909 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2017, 11:46 PM
    There are treatments that can help you to recover your natural skin color, these treatments help your skin cells to recover its color and to heal after an injury. Dermalmd treatment for skin lighting skin is really effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin nouveau rose line skin lightening cream reviews [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product with good results. Thanks

Skin Lightening/Hydroquinone Skin Reactions Causing Discoloration? [ 2 Answers ]

My GrandMother Use to use Skin Lighting/Whiting/Bleaching IDK which One when I was younger I'm from A tropical area so it's like living on the sun, I got darker So I Recently Started To ReUSe it Again, And it's making spot up, A fairly small amount of Tiny Orange Spots How do I fix it &...

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

View more questions Search