Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imthrw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2016, 12:38 AM
    4 boys gets super powers
    It's about 4 boys, who gets some kind of super powers by another little weird alien boy, and they found a missing girl using these powers. Later on I remembr all 4 of them in a cabin in the woods, and a contagious outbreak or something happens, and they all die one by one.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 24, 2016, 08:40 AM
    Dreamcatcher?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie with several high schoolers who develop super powers due to a rock [ 1 Answers ]

In a movie that might have come out in the 90's, several high schoolers meet up in the woods and (I guess) fall onto a series of rocks that when they awake they discover that they have powers, one has the power of mind control (blonde girl whom later in the movie turns evil and takes over the high...

Movies (Modern) with super powers/abilities. [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for super power/ability movies such as Push, Chronicle, Hancock. RECENT/MODERN. 2000's and up. Non-animated, and powers of the mind are especially intriguing to me. Telepathy, Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis, that sort of thing. Thanks in advance!

1980 series with super powers [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is a man with black sun glasses who had the power "lazer from the eyes" And a woman who always holded her head when she wanted to harm someone I think that she had the power of telekinisis.. And if I remember correctly they had a black mini-van

Looking for a thriller movie with a couple of young boys with powers and black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

A movie with a couple of boys with powers and black eyes at one part in the movie they made they car go invissble so police couldn't find them and one of the characters girl friend keeps dreaming about spiders

Kid with super powers, 1980's TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have been plagued with memories of a TV series from the 1980's of a little kid that somehow acquired super powers. One episode I remember was of him discovering that he could fly. I would like to know the name of the series and who the little kid was.

View more questions Search