Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kazifaruk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2016, 07:49 AM
    What is work Encoder and modulator for TV Earth station ?
    What is work Encoder and modulator for TV Earth station ?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jan 22, 2016, 11:25 AM
    This is a fairly obvious homework assignment. Also, this belongs in the Electronics forum.

However, that said, your question does not really apply to home electronics.

My suggestion is that you do your homework, then send in the answer you derive and see if anyone would be willing to assist you. Some of our Electrical Engineers would more than likely take a look at your work.

None that I know of will just answer the question for you because you learn nothing by having the answer handed to you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does the tilt of earth's axis as earth revolves around the sun cause? [ 2 Answers ]

My science homework question and I have no idea what the answer is!

In two station power pack pressure switch goes when we operate other station, why? [ 0 Answers ]

We have two station power pack which is used for job clamping in CNC machines. From one station we are operating 4 clamping cylinder. We have pressure switch to get clamping feedback. When we operate other station, pressure switch from the first station goes. Why? In one station we have 1....

Work station [ 1 Answers ]

How hard is it to link three vaio computer and make one the central hub. I want create a work station for my students but have the ability to check their work from the main computer

Wireless Network and Main Work Station [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have just installed a wireless network between my two home computers both have Vista. Main computer has a D-Link Router connection - DSL motorola box is configured bridged mode. My other computer has a USB wireless access point. So now I am able to access the internet from the computer...

RF modulator [ 2 Answers ]

I need to install a dvd/cd surround system(pioneer) to my television. I have cable, I just do not use the digital converter box. I have the RF modulator but can't seem to get the TV to come out through the surround system. Please help!

View more questions Search