Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maysadek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2016, 03:49 AM
    Hay Salary guide
    I am trying to understand hay salary guide to apply it in my company but I cannot figure out how the Average salary is calculated!
    There's D9 Q3 Median Q1 D1 and average, I thought the average would be D9+Q3+MEDIAN+Q1+D1 divided by 5 but it's not,

So does anybody have any idea on how its calculated?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
    An average is the sum of all items of data divided by the number of items, the median is supposed to approximate the average being the middle number in an ordered array

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cutting Hay [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with a guy that was suppose to cut hay for me last spring. He didn't show up until middle of August and then he only did 1/2 of what he waqs suppose to do. I gave the fields to someone to put soybeans on them, so he killed the grass to plow. As soon as the grass was brown the...

Thomson Ge TV guide plus problems can't turn the guide off not hooked to cable [ 0 Answers ]

So the guide plus demo screen keeps coming up and we can't shut the guide off. We have tried everything in the user manual but it doesn't work. We are not hooked to cable or satellite so I switched it to either vhs or uhf. Does it need repair, is there a way to get rid of the guide plus system

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

View more questions Search