Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2016, 08:09 PM
    Braun Electric Razor 7 760 Died
    I rarely ever use the travel charger that my Braun 7 series 760 electric razor came with, but when I used it to charge my razor, everything lit up like normal and when I came back to retrieve it it was dead and does not turn on anymore. I doubt I can fix it, but I am curious to know what may have happened.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2016, 08:24 PM
    Probably a bad battery. How long did you leave it on charge? You should not keep rechargeable things on constant charge. Most cell phones now have a fully charged "beep" and says, "remove charger"
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2016, 09:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Probably a bad battery. How long did you leave it on charge? You should not keep rechargeable things on constant charge. Most cell phones now have a fully charged "beep" and says, "remove charger"

Really? I remember knowing that as a kid but I had figured technology had progressed enough where that was no longer an issue. It was probably plugged in for 18-24 hours. It is also over 5 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braun shaver [ 4 Answers ]

It's a Braun shaver commercial and there's a man in a suit who says "Gentlemen start your engines". What's his name?

Advice on electric shaver/razor for men [ 0 Answers ]

What electric shaver/razor for men is recommended? Looking for one that would be good for thick, coarse hair. The young man getting this for will NOT use the disposable kind. Has tried several different ones (ie: Phillips Norelco and Sharper Image) but they seem to stop working or shaving well...

Male electric shaver/razor [ 0 Answers ]

Have a question, hoping someone might know or have had this issue... Looking for an electric shaver/razor for my son (he is a teenager). He will NOT use the disposable kind. I have bought several different ones but they seem to stop working or shaving well after a very short time. I know the issue...

Electric razor [ 4 Answers ]

Everyone knows that Christmas is right around the corner, and I need some help. My boyfriend needs an electric razor. He mentioned something about a long hair trimmer, and a short hair trimmer. At times I am not the most attentive girlfriend, because I wasn't really listening to what he was...

Electric razor [ 2 Answers ]

Can you cut yourself with an electric razor? If you can is it easier to be cut by a regular razor?

View more questions Search