Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    syedwaqasali128 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2016, 12:00 PM
    Question About Web Design and Development..
    I want to create a web classified web portal, but I have no knowledge about how to design and development of web classified portal...

Please help me about creating websites basic know how..
    Please tell me step by step procedure in order to design and development of Web Classified Portals!
    Lot of Thanks for This!
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Jan 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
    I will begin with basic website creating that is static website. Static website means once its developed, you can rarely update the information. It is beneficial for manufacturing companies and such others who don't require regular updates.

Two of the most significant language you will need to master is HTML and CSS. To be particular, HTML5 and CSS3. They are the latest version. They are very easy to understand. But to become a good web developer, you need to get the tricks of using the tags and commands. It comes by systematic practice. It is like Chess you know the rules. But only knowing the rules does not make you a winner!

We have discussed about basic web development. To develop portals, I suppose we make the use of Javascript and PHP. Technically, I know very little about Javascript and nothing about PHP. But they have great importance to develop dynamic and responsive websites which are in demand in today's world. Learning them broadens the boundaries of innovations in developing portals and minimizes the limitations.

About Web Designing:

As far as I know, you need to know corel draw, adobe photoshop and such software. Have the creativity of designing eye pleasing logos, banners, flyers, catalogues, etc along with knowing the use of the functions of the tools in the software.

Once you get the skills. You will simply know how to build website. Trust me, you will. If you know you know these things and still unsure about developing portals, then these websites may help you, http://www.ehow.com/how_4892349_build-portal.html

Note: Internet will benefit you a lot. Research and analyse the web development requirements of the clients from day to day. Because I think it changes rapidly. Keep yourself updated from the latest demands and upcoming innovations to stand out yourself from others. I am sorry if I could not give you much technical details.

Hope to see you succeed. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Web Design & Development.. [ 2 Answers ]

I want to create a web classified web portal, but I have no knowledge about how to design and development of websites.. Please help me about creating websites basic know how.. Please tell me step by step procedure in order to design and development of Web Classified Portals! Lot of Thanks...

Web Design/Development Articles [ 3 Answers ]

Morning all, Just wondering if anyone knew of any good sites for articles on web design/development? CSS tricks, articles on best practices, that kind of thing. I know there's a few out there but I'm too lazy to search on Google for them. Plus recommendations often produce better sites. ...

Web development [ 1 Answers ]

What is web development , how to create a wesite ? And how is it hosted?am working in a company as freshers I ve to wok on web hosting so guide me in detail about it

Web development -- know-how [ 3 Answers ]

I have posted this question elsewhere as well-- I am looking to start a web-based business that involves building a community. I am trying to come up to speed on all the technologies (content management systems, software as a service, Web 2.0, etc.) so I can be involved in making technology...

View more questions Search