Failed due to wrong password don't know by who
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2016, 10:52 AM
    Please clarify your question
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2016, 01:50 PM
    I hope that wasn't an spam email claiming you won some lottery you never paid for a ticket for... and you didn't use a password you have or ever intend to use for anything else ever... or you better be changing your passwords ASAP.

Nobody gives away money randomly and anonymously on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures in email won't print [ 9 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft Outlook for email. When I receive an email with pictures included and print the message, the pictures do not print. I get a box with an "X" in it. I've tried the help files etc and am getting nowhere. How do I get them to print? Thanks, Kay

My email have won a lottery is it a genuine [ 13 Answers ]

Hi... I am sravan... 2 days a go I got a mail from ">EMAIL REMOVED<" mail. So I responded with the detials given and I was surprised seeing that.. according to the details in that my8 ID's was screened by computer among 900 crore mail ID's from diffferent parts of countries.. I have...

Outlook won't send email [ 3 Answers ]

Outlook 2003 (with Symantecs antivirus) - 3 mail servers were working fine, until last week. Now occasionally an email will not leave the outbox. There is no sending/receiving error message. I changed outgoing sending account trying all 3. None work. I checked outgoing email address - No...

Outlook won't send email [ 0 Answers ]

View more questions Search