Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janapalasunil Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2016, 12:21 AM
    I want to enter multiple employee details and store in text file without jdbc
    The emp details are
    Eid,ename,age,doj,sex,designation
    When we execute it
    It should ask for enter details and after completion of one employee detail it should ask whether you want to add more record
    If yes again same should be done
    Finally these all data should be stored in a text file

Check out some similar questions!

Read from text file and store the values [ 0 Answers ]

My file has this kind of records on it 34.53822859 69.47121593 -6.235940397 14.21199344 65.64550476 22.289417 67.84077199 42.90517872 24.72956344 63.9792445 This is my code... I wan to know how can I add the above values in to array list. Or a normal...

How to print 'Leave of Absence' details in Employee Centre? [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to print the details of employee's leave of absence in the Employee Centre? I am using Quickbooks 2010 Premier... Thank you so much for any idea! Louise

Can Employers legally devulge an employee's salary details to other employees [ 2 Answers ]

My company posts all employees' salary on a website accessible to all other employees. Is that legal?

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

Multiple pay rate for one employee? Or employee and contractor? [ 2 Answers ]

Can an employee perform accounting clerk duties at one rate of pay for 15 hours per week and then perform payroll duties 1-2 days a month at a different rate? Alternatively, can this employee (who has a bona fide accounting business on the side) be an employee for the payroll clerk function and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.