Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busteroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2016, 11:01 PM
    Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote
    Where can I purchase a Halsey ceiling fan remote?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
    Have you tried getting in touch with the manufacturer. That would be the place to start.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need a replacement for my remote, which broke. It controls the light and fan on my ceiling fan. So without it, I can't use it. Does anybody have one or a Universal remote that would work? Here's the info on the remote: Remote Control Fan speed control Model UC-7040 120V / 60Hz 1A /...

Looking for parts for halsey ceiling fan with remote? [ 0 Answers ]

Need the circuit board part that goes inside the fan for a Halsey ceiling fan

Halsey ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

I saw someone ask a question about replacing the remote for a halsey fan ? I have the same remote which stopped working. Has anybody had any luck finding a universal remote that works? Or is the company still in business to get one from them? Thanks for any leads.

Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to buy replacement remote controls for a Halsey Ceiling Fan? Here is the information on the back of the old remote, which I need to replace: Remote Control Fan speed control Model UC-7040 120V / 60Hz 1A / 250W Made in Taiwan Used with Halsey Ceiling Fan Models HC HP...

Halsey Ceiling Fan Remote Probs [ 5 Answers ]

I also have a Halsey, dated 2001. I just recently encountered the same problems, but how do I know if it's the receiver or the remote transmitter? I can't get the fan OR the lights to work now. I've made sure the digital freqs are the same, and other combinations don't seem to help. Any...

View more questions Search