Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martin Hughes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2016, 02:01 PM
    Are the Elvis plates struck in 1982 of any value
    We have 2 plates of Elvis Presley struck in 1982 for Boxcar enterprises, are they collectible.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 17, 2016, 02:13 PM
    Collectable, for sure, but not of any great value..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elvis [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was going through some books she brought back from Kansas and found a special edition from life magazine printed in 1999. As a cocktail table magazine. Titled " Elvis remembered 25 years later this book has 128 pages featuring pictures and articles of Elvis in the early days. Would...

Elvis [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was going through some books she brought back from Kansas and came across the life magazine titled Elvis sh Remember 25 years later. Printed in 1999, featuring Elvis . Articles and pictures on 128 pages. The magazine is in great shape with no tears or rips. Can you tell me if this book...

Elvis Song [ 11 Answers ]

This may be an easy one for you Elvis fans! I heard one of his songs recently and can't find the name of it. It's a fast paced song, definitely one of his most quick. He rattles off several towns names as if he is traveling quickly through them. The song sounds like a blend of rock and country. ...

Changing english plates to spanish plates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm moving back to spain and I want to take my fiat barchetta with me but I heard that you have to change the licience plates over. How would I do this and how much does it cost? Is there anything else I should know?

Elvis [ 2 Answers ]

The answers is 11 letters, begin with " Fresh..............." - Elvis movie haircut. Anyone could help me?

View more questions Search