Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylamarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2005, 11:14 AM
    Help
    Its been almost 2 years since me and my ex broke up, we were together for a year, he always told me he loved me, and whenever he looked at me he had a look in his eyes, we hadn't talked in quite sometime, and all of a sudden were friends again, I went to his house the other day to hang out and he grabbed my face and kissed me and the look in his eyes afterwards was the same look he use to get when we were together, what should I do ? I want to know if he has feelings for me but I'm afraid he doesn't, I feel so helpless, I'm making myself sick...
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2005, 01:52 AM
    Does he still love me
    Hi There Kaylamarie

You should still evaluate him and keep him at a dangling on a string. If he really still loves you he will pursue after you and not even look at anyone else.

Do yourself this favour and adhere to this advice and you will not suffer from a broken heart later.

Looks can be decietful so don't depend on them.

Regards
    Peanuts
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2005, 09:08 AM
    Patience
    Hi,
    I agree with EVS; be patient and see what develops.
    Don't rush into anything. If he really, really loves you, he will respect you, and show that he loves you with flowers, cards, whatever.
    Stay away from him for awhile and see what happens. He will not want to see other women, and will try to concentrate on you, if he really loves you.

I wish you the best,
    fredg
    PS; I went through the same thing many years ago, but married my second wife, now of 28 yrs... second time around is better!
    Lovinmybabyboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 07:01 PM
    I honestly think that maybe you should see someone else... he will sooner or later find out that your with someone else and get jealous... at least if he really loves you.. I know from experience.. my boyfriend and I separated even though we still loved each other... at least I knew I loved him but wasn't sure he loved me.. then I found out from one of his friends that he was jealous with my new relationship I was in so I broke up with the guy and as soon as my old boyfriend found out I was back in his arms again... trust me... try this.. and good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search