Ask
    MarcusDW76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2016, 02:01 PM
    Toilet backing into shower
    My toilet waste is backing up into the shower
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2016, 03:31 PM
    You have a blockage in your waste line. Run a snake down shower drain and out about 10 feet. If this does not clear problem you may have to run it out more.Run hot water after it clears for about 2 minutes.

Chuck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 16, 2016, 06:49 PM
    You can also find your cleanout and snake out to your main.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 16, 2016, 08:31 PM
    You may also lift the toilet and insert the snake through the toilet opening in the floor. Moreover, you may also snake your toilet pipe through vent from the roof ...

Milo
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2016, 11:02 PM
    I agree with the experts above please follow theirs instructions, good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My toilet waste is backing up into the shower [ 3 Answers ]

Help! My toilet was clogged but then I unclogged it with the plunger so I thought everything was OK. Then, later, I was running water in the bathroom sink and heard a glob glob sound from the shower. Then, to my horror, the dirty, smelly waste was coming up the shower drain! I went back to the...

Toilet flush backing up into shower [ 1 Answers ]

When I flush my downstairs loo a small amout of the flush water backs up into the shower tray and then it disappears. What can I do to sort this out? I have tried chemical sink unblocker in the shower plug but that hasn't worked. Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Shower drain and toilet backing up [ 1 Answers ]

So I stumbled upon this site looking for answers about a very bad situation going on in our home. One of the bathrooms are backing up really bad and spill sewage on the floor. I got a tip here saying the snake out the bathroom vents. We did that and it did seem to be stuck with something that came...

Shower & toilet backing up [ 2 Answers ]

Toilet and shower in the master bedroom backing up

Toilet backing up into shower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have toilet paper and other lovely things coming into my shower and bathtub. The vent was checked on the roof as well as the pipe outside that we had to dig to get to. I thought I had fixed it when I just kept cleaning the stuff out of the shower after every flush and finally it was...

View more questions Search