Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diapits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2016, 09:36 AM
    Broadview security cancelled beeping won't stop
    I have cancelled the monitoring of System by ADT/Broadview - Model BHS4000
    And it starts to beep every 24 hours constantly. I can stop it by pressing cancel but it starts it again in the next 24 hours.

I tried looking to disconnect electrical, but it seems to be hard wired, no plug in.

Thx
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2016, 03:55 PM
    Disconnect battery back up from service cabinet, and unplug the transformer.

http://www.adt.com/content/dam/adt-c...hBV1012Rev.pdf

Security & Fire Protection Systems: power down Brinks, key pads, co detector

You'll be able to power down your system without difficulty.

This is done in two steps, since the system is powered by both the battery that you found in the main cabinet, and by a transformer that's plugged into a wall outlet. All you need to do is unplug the transformer, and unplug the battery.

That's it. For good measure, you can unplug the telephone jack. This will prevent any possible issues if you decide to remove the control box.

You can now remove the keypads (they were powered from the control.
    No its not hardwired but you must locate the control box, and the plug that's usually screwed into a wall socket. Check closets and hidden areas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping. [ 2 Answers ]

The alarm is a GE Security part No: 60-806 60-806-95R. I have disconnected the battery in the main box and disconnected the phone. I still get beeping. Can you help?

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY? [ 17 Answers ]

Cancelled ADT service but my alarm keeps beeping and trouble light on. WHY?

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping [ 2 Answers ]

ADT honeywel security galaxy z-12 alarm system won't stop beeping every 20 seconds ever since the phone line got disconnected. It is driving my family crazy! I've tried to call adt but I get told to send an engineer out to fix it. Yeah thanks at 130£ Can anyone help? Many thanks if you can

Lamp Out Bell, Won't Stop Beeping! [ 1 Answers ]

My 03 Dodge Ram 1500 won't stop beeping and flashing the lamp out indicator. The only thing is no lamp is out, and all of the fuses are good as well. I notice the annoying beeping the most when I am towing my boat. Does anyone know how to disconnect the buzzer that sounds when a lamp is out?

View more questions Search