Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2016, 05:57 PM
    Progesterone cream
    When I use progesterone cream, it seems to cause me to have slighter increase in underarm odor and feeling hotter at times.

My nurse prac·ti·tion·er saids not to be scared to use the progesterone cream. She said that before, I mentioned the above side effects.

Any tips will be appreciated, even if there is a natural way to get my body to produce more progesterone on it's own.

Thanks in advance.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 14, 2016, 08:36 AM
    If you go naturally or by the cream you will get the same results. The advantage to doing it under medical supervision is that they can treat and adjust as required. I think the best course of action is to use the cream as directed.

Why are you needing it if I may ask?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixture of stilmins bleach cream,archie pearl cream,betnovate cream and fair and love [ 2 Answers ]

Is this mixture goog for skin tone lightning?

Natural progesterone cream during pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant. Been taking Awakening Woman's Restore Natural Progesterone Cream containing 960mg in a two ounce container half tsp 2x a day. I want to switch over to Emerita Pro-gest Natural Progesterone Cream containing 450mg per ounce in a 2 ounce container. Do I...

Progesterone cream to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I took progesterone cream, Femgest, DPO 16-24. I have regular cycles of 27 days. I am on day 30 and tested BFN yesterday. I had a OPK+ on days 13-14, a OPK - on day 15. I have tried to get pregnant since miscarrying in March of 2010. My periods are regular and ovulation too. I have a 13 day luteal...

View more questions Search