Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srpremkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2016, 11:33 AM
    Moving a hyperlink in a pdf file
    In a pdf file, I have provided an URL hyperlink for an image. When I move the image to a different position, the hyperlink does not move. I have to manually move the link and match it with the image. Is there any method by which I can move both the image and the hyperlink together so that I need not duplicate the move?
    Thanks
    Premkumar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2016, 01:13 PM
    Does it have to be in PDF format, why not do the editing in word and save as PDF once complete..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not open a pdf file [ 7 Answers ]

I have downloaded a pdf file from email attachment. I have downloaded it correctly, no problem. But when I tried to open it, then it is showing a message like... Adobe Reader could not open 'xyz.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged. Is it really...

Create a link in a pdf file for open an Excel file in an specific sheet and cell [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file that opens an Excel file but I don't know how this link can opens the Excel file in a specific sheet and cell; any ideas?

Creating pdf hyperlink in excel [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a link to a pdf document in Microsoft excel 2007. Also, if the same excel document is forwarded to others, the pdf document should be accessible to them as well. Any ideas?

To create pdf file [ 4 Answers ]

How can I convert a book to pdf file?

Link to a pdf file [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking this question for my brother so bare with me. He wants to allow a user to hit a download button and they can receive a pdf file. I have seen it done just can't remember how the coding is. Is their anything special that has to be done or is this just a link to a pdf form? Any info will...

View more questions Search