Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacknapa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2016, 06:48 AM
    Security surveillance camera
    There was an ad on TV showing a security surveillance camera in the shape of the pyramid that you can put on a shelf. Does anyone have the contact information telephone numbers or name of this camera so I can further research it..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 13, 2016, 01:26 PM
    Just about any "spy" shop can equip any object with a highdef camera. But as we always have to ask; What reason do you want it for?
    jacknapa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2016, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Just about any "spy" shop can equip any object with a highdef camera. But as we always have to ask; What reason do you want it for?
    Home use monitoring
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2016, 08:15 PM
    For home use, I inside photos, books, lamps, the normal smoke alarm ones all work very fine also.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 21, 2016, 11:06 PM
    There are a lot of CCTV small object cameras on Ebay , which can be placed into hollowed out books , inside lamps , inside dolls / teddy bears etc .

Anyway I am not going to post the links to Ebay as the auction can change though here the name of a few auctions.

The ones that are worth more are generally better Resolution and Quality.

" 700TVL HD small SPY balck screw mini camera wired cctv security camera "

"
    800 tvl spy HD mini pinhole Camera Wired CCTV micro hidden small camera "

" 900 tvl 170 degrees lens HD mini spy Camera Wired CCTV micro hidden small camera "

Anyway it's up to you what you want them for and how much you want to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining a subpoena for a copy of surveillance camera? [ 9 Answers ]

I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm wondering if it is the standard proceeding to simply ask the judge for a subpoena for a tape, and if it will do me any good since some contents of the tape are already being used as evidence in my case. Also, the tape is from January, so I doubt this will do any good...

Security camera/hooking it up [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ok I'm not very good with explaining things so I will give this my best shot. I'm trying to set up a security camera in my apartment. I ordered a (Wisecom Mini Color Camera w/Night Vision and Audio) from Sams club. I was told that this camera would work with most VCR recorders and TV's. So...

Outdoor security camera [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions concerning purchasing and installing an outside security camera? There seem to be a lot of systems out there and I'm pretty much lost when I'm looking at the various features. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Obtaining a subpoena for a copy of surveillance camera [ 5 Answers ]

Can you subpoena a store for a copy of what was caught on tape from their surveillance camera for a court date? How do you do this? Who do you contact? Where do you begin? Thank you for your help!

Security camera [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your response. We have installed a camera in the front but cannot get it to record. I have the TV on AUX but the VCR (because our DVD does not record) I cannot get to set on AUX. So we can only vew the front of our house. Any suggestions on how to hook up the VCR to the TV with...

View more questions Search