Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blingb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2016, 09:19 PM
    Improvement In Sexual Stanima
    I hope someone can help me who knows what they talking about.I have had the issues for years. Ejaculating quick during sexual intercourse.I tried thinkinh of other things during sex, slowing down doesn't always work because the female stsrts to throw it bk faster cause its feeling good to them, pills.how can I increase my sexual edurance in the bed room? Any natural remedy?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2016, 09:52 PM
    Ever tried changing positions and letting her do more of the work? Try it and let her get her rocks off first. Have you tried talking to your female about this? Try that first.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 13, 2016, 08:43 AM
    You can get condoms that "extend pleasure" i.e. it has a little bit of desensitizing cream on it, that could help.

The other solution is to work with the problem and there are two common ways of doing this.
    1). You orgasm. You have a refractory period where you will go limp then hard again. I have found that it takes longer to ejaculate the second time around. So you and your partner can either let you go early, and then have some foreplay where she gets a lot of attention and then go at it a second time or you can, before your sexual session, masturbate so that when you get hard you will last a little longer.
    2). Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. There is a old saying, nice guys finish last. Which in this context means to say that you have a bunch of foreplay and the actual vaginal penetration is limited to the far end of the session once she's satisfied. The fundemental truth about sex is that actual penetration is a minor part of it. It is the emotional and physical bonding that makes a session special. So have fun and play around. When it comes time for penetration, it won't be noticed that you went quickly.

Training yourself could take a while. If you have a chance I would talk to your doctor about premature orgasm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Home Improvement [ 3 Answers ]

Hor do I install a booster pump in a house that has very low water pressure coming from the main?

Capital Improvement [ 4 Answers ]

Is having my house painted considered a capital improvement in NY state? Am I required to pay sales tax if I purchase the paint myself? If I buy and install new base moldings to improve the appearance of the room being painted, can this be considered a capital improvement and can I purchase the...

Bench pressing and stanima [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to know when I'm bench pressing for stronger triceps muscles do I move my hands outward and incline and decline or do I move my hands inward on the weight bar to also work my triceps along with my chest muscles.one more question what is good workouts for increasing stanimia?

View more questions Search