Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    POLKADOT123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2016, 09:15 PM
    Discharge is darker
    I have never gotten my period and my discharge just became a darker color. What IS THAT
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 12, 2016, 09:16 PM
    How old are you?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2016, 06:15 AM
    Hi PolkaDot, We would like to be able to help you, but you need to give us more info. Like your age. When you say you have never gotten your period do you mean that you are still pre puberty? And what discharge are we talking about? How long has it been coming?

Also why aren't you talking about this with your mother?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I get darker again? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm just curious cause I'm in denial if I am getting darker or not, but I have lost a few shades and I haven't been use the Bio Cream + Oil for a while. Does you skin start to get darker if you stop using it? And I haven't been in the sun at all this summer so that can't be a reason why and If...

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Darker nipples? [ 3 Answers ]

Howcome when you get pregnant your nipples get darker? Does it go away after?

Nipple get darker [ 4 Answers ]

Curious how far from before missed period or after missed period that you would get your nipple get darker? So, you would know that you're pregnant? Let me know. Thanks.

View more questions Search