Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tatto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2016, 08:39 PM
    Pregnancy
    Me and my girlfiriend had sex on 22 dec 2015 but I entered half of my penis wearing condoms.. but she is not still having periods as her periods date is 6jan 2015.. is she pregnant or what makes her periods delayed?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2016, 08:59 PM
    Periods can be delayed for many reasons other than pregnancy. Her period is only 4 days late, that can happen from time to time. If she doesn't get her period in the next few days she can take a pregnancy test using first morning urine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2016, 09:59 PM
    You did have sex, 1/2 way, just a little or all the way, there is a chance. Wearing a condom is great, and it does provide a lot of protection, but condoms do have a high failure rate, so there is a chance of pregnancy. No birth control method is 100 percent, so any insertion of the penis may cause a pregnancy.

A few days late is often common, cycles do not come exact all the time, the stress and worry over pregnancy itself may cause them to be late, as in changes in diet, and other factors.

So now she waits and if her cycle does not come in a week, she should do a pregnancy test, using the first urine of the morning, as soon as she wakes up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misses periods for 3 months 2 negative home pregnancy tests and no sign of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old and about 2 yrs ago i missed my period for the 1st time then it later started naturally after 6 months with heavy menses. 3- 4 months later it stopped again this time i was put on femilion for abt 4 months after completing the course it was normal for 2 months (dec 13, jan 14)...

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

View more questions Search