Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donnab4122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2016, 11:53 AM
    How to hook up wireless Sony blu-ray player to Vizio smart TV. M-class
    I plugged in the player. Tu.rned on the TV. Then I turned on the player but the set up screen doesn't show. What can I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
    Recheck your TV to Blu Ray connections, and your settings.

How to Hook Up a Blu-Ray Wireless | eHow
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2016, 12:49 PM
    See if your remote has a "source" button. Press that see if it picks it up.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jan 13, 2016, 07:30 AM
    Plugged in.. Check.. Turned on.. Check.. What's missing here? How about Reading the Manual. If it didn't come with a booklet look for a PDF on disc.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 13, 2016, 01:47 PM
    What model of player do you have? You will have to tell the TV to allow connection to the player if your not using physical connections and using a wireless feature. Also many "setup" programs for different products dont simply come on with the machine. You have to press and hold a button while turning it on to gain access to menus. If yours is like this then you may have skipped a step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with hooking blu-ray player to wifi [ 11 Answers ]

I am trying to reconnect my Magnavox MBP 5120 blu-ray player to my Linksys routers wifi (which I have done before without trouble) and I am getting DHCP cannot be acquired. I have change the IP Address to manual on the blu-ray player without changing the IP address itself and no error. I have...

How to make blu ray player wireless using a wireless network adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to connect my Magnavox Blu Ray player (Model No. NB500MG1F) to my wireless network. Can I do this using a network adapter?

Connecting a Blu-ray Player to the Internet [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to connect my blu-ray player to the internet so it can get updates. I would like to keep it connected in the TV stand so I am looking at doing it wireless. There is a LAN connection in the back of the player. What are my options? Do I need a wireless router? Some sort of adaptor?

Sony Vaio FW11M Blu Ray HDTV playback via HDMI [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! Ive come to a loose end trying to get my blu ray movies to play through my Samsung HDTV. Im playing the movies through the WinDVD software pre installed on my FW11M. I am connecting to my TV via HDMI, and have the desktop showing on the TV via FN + F7. The thing is, every time I...

View more questions Search