Death ofcarl d fedelski
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 06:36 PM
    What's your question
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 06:39 PM
    If you are looking for the death certificate of this man - you can contact the state's department of vital statistics - where he died - and request a copy. For example, if he died in Nevada, you would contact that respective state's department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony record [ 6 Answers ]

I have a husband who has a felony record and he is pretty much dead in the water for 20 years he has already been out 10 but he can not be bonded,get a passport,he just got the right to vote back but every time he applies they shoot him down.I hope you are not treated as the same way excon I wish...

I need to record [ 3 Answers ]

hi, im Ashley, i love singing and i want a website or program i can download to record my music, and singing, does anybody know anything that i could use to record with? :p

Scottish record [ 2 Answers ]

On boxing day 1998 graeme armstrong played his 864th leauge game a scottish record but does anyone know what team he played for at the time

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

Record of marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to resolve an issue of a marriage not being recorded? We have the license, but the pastor never sent it to be recorded with the court clerk. Now we can't get in contact with the pastor who performed the ceremony. Please any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search