Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    citsy303 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2016, 11:14 PM
    I have been VAC banned on Counter Strike: Global Offensive mid game for the 4th time.
    I have been VAC banned on Counter Strike: Global Offensive mid game for the 4th time. I have looked all over the internet for how to solve this. I have done the command prompt and everything else that it suggests to fix it. It's a fresh account that I got as a gift from a friend ( I HAVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE; ONLY WATCHED). It's only been 3 months but I get on a roll and bam, VAC banned. I quickly restart my computer and attempt to reconnect and I still get the VAC banned sign. I then check my steam VAC status and I'm perfectly fine. I just want to play a game that doesn't have an issue with it. I'm asking because there are people way smarter than me at these sort of things. Thank you so much in advance.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 7, 2016, 03:13 PM
    Have you tried asking support what is going on? It could be that the game was used on another machine and then it boots you.

They could tell you what is going on. Also what did the message you received tell you to do ?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 21, 2016, 10:37 PM
    I would say contact support about this issue , they most likely saw suspicious activity on the account due to it as I guess was your friends account before so decided to lock it to prevent any damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steam Servers: Counter strike source (VISTA) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I just installed vista on my machine and now when I play counter strike source, it will only find 300 servers!! It should find 16000. And it is very difficult to join, iut says my ping is 2000!! Don't blame VISTA because when I tried another modem it found all servers.

I am getting high latency on Counter-strike [ 1 Answers ]

I am using a cricket wireless modem, which apparently doesn't use a router. In-game, everything works fine for me and I get little lag, but my ping shows as over 200 all the time and people say that I glitch. Glitching as in moving around like I am teleporting almost.

How to download counter strike 1.6 [ 2 Answers ]

How/were to download counter strike 1.6 non steam plzz:D:D:D?

Counter Strike Source [ 5 Answers ]

My Counter Strike Source keeps stuffing up, it never use too it is only recently, I have scanned my computer for virus' several times, and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled about 4 times, still it stuffs up things that generally happen: textures on de_dust2 the walls / box's are...

Counter-Strike [ 3 Answers ]

Ok does anyone know how to change your spray logo on Halflife: CounterStrike? If you know how please tell me..

View more questions Search