Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rmcdermott2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2016, 06:36 PM
    Name of an old children's movie
    The only thing I recall about this movie is that it stats as live action in the beginning the movie starts its raining so these two kids go into their attic and find a book the Ugly Duckling as they read the story becomes animated. The Ugly duckling is greyish he also has a lisp. His brothers and sisters make fun of him for being ugly. He accidentally over sleeps when it's time to migrate. On his way south to find his family he stays in a rabbits hole and eventually turns into a swan.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 6, 2016, 08:44 PM
    "Timeless Tales from Hallmark" The Ugly Duckling (1990)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

What was the movie I watched with the title had maple town? A children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I loved this vhs. The box had this cute little village and I think there were bears and other animals? Maybe a caterpillar? I think the title had the words maple town?

Children's alien movie and seal movie [ 5 Answers ]

1. I used to watch this alien movie when I was little. It had like 4 or so aliens that wore regular clothes and spoke english. Its around halloween time in the movie. A few kids help the aliens try to get back home, I think someone found their ship and took it. I remember a scene where this old...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search