Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TDCRRA Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2016, 02:52 PM
    Rules of card game - 10 point pitch
    I want to know when playing 10 point pitch and it is discovered after the whole hand has been played out that there is a "POINT TRUMP CARD" that was inadvertently throwed away in the discard pile... who gets the points for that point trump card? Does the bidder who DID make his bid automatically get it no matter what or does the person who discovers the point card get the point?

Also, one more question of argument in our group, is... when we play cutthroat and there are only 3 players, are you supposed to take out the 4's, 5's and 6's out of the deck. Are you supposed to do that at all? My brother insists that it is within the rules to do it. Is it?? Thanks for the help.

Check out some similar questions!

New Credit Card Rules [ 12 Answers ]

Source: New credit card rules may reveal unwelcome details - Yahoo! Finance I really don't know whether these new rules will improve anything. I'm taking a wait-and-see approach. I have only one comment at the moment: Beware the Law of Unintended Consequences. Comments on this issue...

Rules Moose Dice GAme [ 1 Answers ]

I need the rules for a game played with moose dice. You roll the dice . It can be played with many people.

Yugioh Trading card Game= Card( Call Of The Earthbound ) [ 4 Answers ]

Is About Yugioh Trading Card Game. When Your Opponent Attack and you activate Call Of the Earthbound And Your Opponent Have Another monster you Can select the other monster as an attack target?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Rules Of The Card Game Risk [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the card game Risk?? Wondering if you could tell me if both the bottom 4 cards and the 4 in your hand count together for your final score.. :D Ty

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.