Ask
    kevin 11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2016, 03:34 PM
    Problem with a trane xr80 furnace blowing 5 amp fuse in cir board
    Problem with unit blowing 5 amp fuse in cir board
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2016, 08:39 PM
    Do you have a voltmeter, and know how to use it? Your wiring needs checking. Start with the thermostat to eliminate that as a culprit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane ac blowing fuse board [ 0 Answers ]

After connecting a wire in the bathroom lights all my breakers tripped in turn them all on , everything else in the house went back to work accept my upstairs ac. There's power going to it but I notice a 5 amps fuse on the air handler was blown. Replaced and it blown again.so I disconnect the...

Where do I find the Fuse on a Trane XR80 Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Want to find the Fuse on a Trane XR80 Furnace. Wher is it ?

I have a Trane xr80 Furnace and it's blowing cold air only. [ 0 Answers ]

I checked for a code and it's flashing two times. I've shut down my furnace, not sure how to troubleshoot this. 1st time homeowner and no manual from the previous owner. Any suggestions?

Trane control board fuse blowing [ 6 Answers ]

Help! A/C unit went out last night. Opened inside unit up (Trane XE80) and pulled the 5 amp blade fuse on the control board and saw that it had blown. Replaced the 5 amp fuse, closed the panel, and the blower started. When I went to turn on the A/C, the 5 amp fuse blew again (and again). ...

BRYANT Furnace blowing 3-amp fuse on control board [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant M/N 383KAV036070AGJA, S/N 3097A08913, Series G furnace with central air that is blowing the 3-amp fuse on the control board. The furnace has been serviced numerous times over the past two years for various problems by multiple service companies. The control board was even replaced...

View more questions Search