Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sofer123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2016, 12:51 PM
    I I'm applying for an llc and it says to put in registered agent number what is that
    I'm APPlying for an llc and it says to put in registered agents number what is that and how do I get it?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2016, 02:26 PM
    Contact the licensing dept. where you are applying.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2016, 09:56 PM
    If you do business and get your LLC in a state where you do not live or have a office, you must have a registered agent, in that state normally. You pay a fee to a company that does this, to be your registered agent.

Normally in your home state, this is not needed since you will have a physical address in that state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know who the registered agent is for a bank named as a defendant [ 3 Answers ]

I am filing for a quiet title of a tax deed property myself in volusia county, Florida. I have all the documents in order with the correct format with just one small detail on the defendants. One defendant is Wachovia Bank. I was told by the civil dept. at the county, that I had to name Wachovia...

Landlord who is an LLC registered in Florida refuse to give back the deposit [ 2 Answers ]

I rented an apartment in Florida for 3 years and moved out 2 months ago. When I first moved in back in 2010 , I paid 2 security deposits and first month rent. One security that was paid directly to the condo association for common areas and another one for the actual apartment. I left this property...

Can not find a registered agent in Oregon [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking at filing a small claims case in Oregon against a past employer for unpaid wages . I read on the info that the court provided that I have to list the "registered agent" on the papers . I have went to the secretary of states corp division web page and ran a business search and it came...

View more questions Search