Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debski60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    Home Care Provider

Jan 3, 2016, 05:16 PM
    DUI
    On a background check, will my DUI show up?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2016, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Debski60 View Post
    On a background check, will my DUI show up?
    Yes it will.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2016, 08:09 PM
    Normally yes, DUI normally shows up on all standard background checks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2016, 08:09 AM
    Of course it will.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 4, 2016, 05:44 PM
    Yup. It will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui [ 6 Answers ]

I had a headache and forgot and took niquil around dinner. My husband drove the car with the" drager" .he thought he would go to Lowe's and then take me for ice cream. The buzzer went off and I just grabbed it up and blew into it . The alarm went off and we had to wait 5 minutes for it to reset. I...

Third dui [ 2 Answers ]

I got a third dui and I'm scared and my BAC was very small, what will happen? I was in compliance to all questions and it was just a social gathering with friends that night.. I had a few glasses of wine and that was it, my BAC was .10 so by the time they took me to the hospital it should have went...

My friend was just put in jail for Probation Violation, for DUI, under DUI suspension [ 1 Answers ]

This is his 3rd dui in 10 years, he registered a 1.1 Blood Alcohol Level and he just got out last year from a county 1-5 yr work release program - where he served 1 year - I am hearing that he will be doing 9 month to 4 year term. Note: he has multiple DUI's from his younger years - he is now...

Help dui in wv [ 3 Answers ]

"my husband was convicted for a dui almost 5 yrs ago in wv he was put on house arrest for 1 yr in that time we sold are house and moved back to ohio . He got his license suspended for 1 yr with no driving privleges and after that yr he had to do the interlock program for two yrs we dont live in wv...

DUI, Now what? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi. Well, this is a question I never thought I would ask. But here goes. My husband got a DUI last night. I am out of town visiting family and he was/is going to join me on Saturday. He told me over the phone this evening. Needless to say I was a little shocked. I think driving while under...

View more questions Search