Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgfwise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2016, 11:03 AM
    I've got spots on my forehead how do I get rid of them, they have been there a while
    I want to know the most quick way to get rid of spots that have been there for a while.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 3, 2016, 11:12 AM
    Are they red or brown or flesh colored? From acne or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of the very dark skin on my forehead? This was cause by sun exposure [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a woman of colour, I've bee having this dark mark on my forehead that no makeup seem to be able to hide, it is for years now and this forces me to wear my hair forward in order to conceal this mark. Can somebody help me please, what can I use to fade this? Regards, Mamsie

How to get rid of hair-thinning problem, over forehead? [ 3 Answers ]

The hair at the above-forehead i.e. the front has been less earlier but now it is lessening. I am so scared as I love my hair but these hair get less and less. My son is 4-month old (just to indicate that it is post-pregnency). Please suggest me some effective treatment to enhance the growth of...

Monobenzone-my forehead spots PIC [ 14 Answers ]

Can't get rid of this one for long time now Thinking to use HQ 4% along with my monobenzone 20% regime http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/840/56565656.jpg

Spots on forehead. [ 6 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I have small but a lot of spots on my forehead. I am using a Neutrogina wash at the moment for about a week. I see some improvement but not a lot. Does anyone have anything that's good at getting rid of spots? I've tried a lot of washes but nothing seems to work that well....

Little spots on Forehead [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 21, nearly 22 year old girl and have always had very clear skin. During puberty I never got spots at all but in the last 6 months I have developed spots and I can't work out why. They started when I moved house and got a full time job but I only had a few spots at that time. Now I have a few...

View more questions Search