Is nitrogen related to the carbon-oxygen cycle
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2016, 06:07 AM
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ca..._CAsSAUc7hr-gO
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2016, 02:32 PM
    N2 does not participate in the O2/C cycle. It is basically an inert gas that makes up most of the air you breathe.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2016, 08:14 PM
    Kiddo, this is a question that is easily answered if you put some work into it. Google, read your science text, go to the library, all ways to find out the answer. Simply going online to ask, is the lazy way, and not conducive to a good education.

When others do your work for you, you learn to always rely on others. Rely on yourself, and your brain, and figure it out. You'll learn more, and you'll be better off in the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Science [ 0 Answers ]

You are hiking on a mountain trail at sunrise when you smell the smoke from cooking bacon. You can't see where the smoke is coming from. Would you expect the camp to be above you or below you on the mountain? Explain.

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project in life science? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project on life science for high school?

Science investigaroty project title-physical science category [ 1 Answers ]

I want to look for our title defense for tomorrow in research

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

View more questions Search