Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samosa323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2016, 12:38 PM
    Career- zoologist
    What age does a zoologist retire and how much do they get paid?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 2, 2016, 12:50 PM
    Depends on their employment terms
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2016, 02:41 PM
    Retirement is more about when you feel you want to stop working, when you know you can live comfortably on your savings, or when you're no longer fit to work. There is no set retirement age for anyone.

As for wages, it depends on where you work, for whom you work, and what you are doing.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2016, 08:19 PM
    That's a pretty broad question. Retire when you can financially afford to. How much does a zoologist make? According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median zoology salary in 2012 was about $28 an hour or nearly $58,000 a year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Career choice. Zoologist [ 0 Answers ]

I really want to work with animals, but I don't know what career to choice. I am really thinking about becoming a Zoologist, but I need help on becoming one. Im a 17th year old boy, in a Early College program so when I graduate I will already have my associates. Please help.

Becoming a zoologist [ 14 Answers ]

How many years would it take to become a zoologist? And what is the best school to go to?

How to become a zoologist [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been out of high school for a couple years and am intersted in becoming a zoologist. I screwed off in high school but since Ive been out I realized I want to pursue my dream of working with reptiles and other exotics for a living. What do I need to do

View more questions Search