Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiya1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2016, 04:13 AM
    TV channels
    Hi guys... my TV supports only 80 channels but now I need a channel which comes after 80... so my TV doesn't has this one... is there anyway I can get this channel on my TV?I will be grateful if anyone can help me...
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2016, 10:54 AM
    Must be a pretty old TV. Newer TV's, flat screen, have unlimited numbers. Do you use cable?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2016, 07:37 PM
    If you have a cable or satellite system your tuner is in your set top box, not the TV. If you only have a Digital antenna, then you are confined to what the TV can receive.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2016, 08:37 AM
    What are you trying to pick up? Can you elaborate? As mentioned above, cable or satellite use boxes. There are Converters for most anything.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2016, 10:57 AM
    I didn't know Analog TV still worked anywhere in the world except North Korea or Lower Mongolia (or maybe Afghanistan) . And I never saw a digital TV that didn't tune all those channels.

Perhaps it's their digital converter box that lacks those channels (which would do the tuning for the TV anyway.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marketing channels [ 0 Answers ]

What are two factors that would determine the distribution channel of bananas, laser pointers,and shoes. How are these products similar to or different from the current market channel and related intermediaries from other products or services.

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels sugge [ 2 Answers ]

I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels suggest me the best package which is cheaper in price.. and covers all the requirements

How do I change a Phillips big screen to channels from AV channels without a remote? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a Phillips big screen TV, possibly 37-42 inch, from a friend who didn't give the remote or handbook. All I can get is a blue screen with the AV channels. How do I change the TV to a regular channel so I can set up my Direct TV box? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Tv channels [ 1 Answers ]

On site tvchannelsfree is a lot of channels but they all are " small " screen . Is there any site where a full screen is in normal resolution ? I am interested in 24 - hours news channels . Any help ?

Changes channels [ 2 Answers ]

My RCA changes channels on its own and shuts on and off by itself, how can I fix this problem on my own?

View more questions Search